Tuesday, March 13, 2007

it's gotta be the shorts

I just returned from running 2.5 miles in 29:xx. My time was much better than expected and I owe it all to my brand new Nike Dri-FIT running shorts. These shorts are awesome and well worth the money I spent on them. Ahhh, the joy and comfort. I've never run naked in the clouds on a cool, spring day, but I imagine the feeling of doing so would be similar to that which I experienced this evening. To better describe the magnificent material these shorts are made of, here is the description from the manufacturer's label:
"El material Dri-FIT le ayuda a sentirse comodo y seco pasando
la transpiracion de la piel al exterior para una rapida evaporacion."

See what I'm saying?

I'm hungry. I'm gonna break open a can of sardines.

OSKEE-WOW-WOW!!!

No comments: